PA Lottery Review 2019
The Pennsylvania Lottery was established in 1971. It is the only state lottery that directs all of its revenues to support programs for the elderly residents of Pennsylvania. It offers a wide array of games and has an intriguing bonus offers section. Let's check out what the PA Lottery has to offer.
PA Lottery Review 2019: Top Popular Bonuses and Specials
|PA iLottery Offer||Bonuses (2021)||PA Lottery Bonus Code|
|First Deposit Match||Earn a 100% Deposit Bonus, Up to $100 Bonus Money on your first deposit.||Type LOTTOPA|
|Tablet Tuesday Cashback||50% cashback - Get Up to $100||Type LOTTOPA|
|Daily Promotions||Details on the Site||Type LOTTOPA|
Sports available: Wide Variety Offered
PA Lottery’s gamebook is divided into several groups:
- Draw Games – 11 addictive Draw Games are available to play.
- Scratch-Offs – 58 different games. Their cost varies from $1 to $30. You can win up to $3,000,000 depending on the scratch-off and its cost.
- Fast Play – consists of 20 active games which cost from $1 to $20. Some of them have a progressive top prize. You can see the rewards still available for each game on their website.
- Keno – with this fast-paced game, you get the chance to win up to $100,000. Drawings for Keno are open every 4 minutes.
- Xpress Sports – in this section, you can get your fun by betting on virtual sports. The two virtual sports available are Football and Car Racing. The prizes you can win are different for each betting option and are based on $1 play. You can watch the draws at any PA Lottery retailer.
- PA iLottery – it is a page on the website dedicated to the main games. They are 44 with new ones coming out every week. You may have heard of some of them. The most popular ones are Lucky You; Jumble Tumble; Prospector's Gold; The Wizard of Oz and Pennsylvania Payout.
Odds and Limits: No Withdrawal Limits
Since all of the offered games are based on luck, we can't say that the PA Lottery has good or bad odds. If luck is in your corner today, play away and get your prizes.
PA Lottery has a deposit and withdraws limits for each of the payment options they offer. PayPal has a maximum withdraw limit of $10,000, and other withdraw methods don't have a limit. The maximum prize that you can win varies for each game. There are games with a maximum prize of up to $20,000, but there are other games in which the maximum award is only $500. You have to check for the game you want before you start to play.
Welcome offer and other available Promotions: New and Existing Player
In the PA Lottery, you can benefit from only one welcome bonus. It's the standard 100% match bonus every bookie and lottery offer to their clients. You also get an additional $5 gift. The terms and conditions for the bonus are:
- You have to be a new client with a new account
- You have to be in Pennsylvania while you play
- The match bonus is only available online; it's not for any of their physical locations
- You have to deposit a minimum of $10
- You can win only up to $100, no matter what your deposit sum was
- Before you can withdraw anything, you must bet your bonus at least ten times
So far, it's nothing special or unique even if they add a gift to the match bonus. Their other online promotions for existing clients are attractive, though. You get a different offer every day of the week. You only have to sign up for their e-mail and text notifications to get them. Some of them are:
- The Big Benjamins Prize Draw – Every Monday a hundred people have the chance to win $100. In the last week of the month, the previous winners enter a raffle, and a grand winner is picked who will receive $10,000.
- Text Ya Tuesday – You get text messages with special promotions. They can be cashback, bonus on a deposit or free bonus money.
- Wednesdays, Fridays, and Sundays – You get 20% cashback on a selected slots game. The bonus is up to $100.
- Weekend e-mail Special – This is the same as the text promotions, only its via e-mail. Make sure you're subscribed for exclusive offers every Thursday.
- Surprise Saturday – You get a different amount of cashback, deposit bonus or free bonus money.
Another promotion for every registered member is the VIP Players Club. If you join, you get a chance to enter select non-winning Draw Games or Fast Play tickets, or Scratch-Offs for a second chance to win prizes. VIP Club members also get exclusive offers and coupons and special winning number alerts via text or e-mail.
Live-streaming: For Some Games
PA Lottery only offers live-drawings of their games. You can also watch the virtual sports live from the website or at any retailer who has the option to watch live-streams. The last draws of the games are also available to see on the site.
Mobile App: Is PA Lottery’s Mobile App Good?
The lottery's mobile application is available for iOS (version 6 or above) and Android (version 4.0 or above). You can use the official App Store to download it for iOS, but for Android, you have to download it directly from the PA Lottery's website. An interesting fact is that this app's games were the first mobile and online gambling products accessible in Pennsylvania.
Our Conclusion: Selection of Games, User Experience and Customer Support
The Pennsylvania Lottery website has a simple platform, and you can find everything you are looking for without trouble. Their games collection is not as comprehensive as other lottery websites, but they satisfy their Pennsylvanian customers. You can play all of their games on a mobile device through the app and the browser, which is a good thing. Their promotions are daily, which makes them favorable, but their welcome bonus isn't that impressive. They could work on providing a wider variety of games or even introducing new types of games. Their customer support is active 24/7; you can also look for the answers to your questions in their extensive Help Center.
Another thing they could work on is their banking options. Withdrawal methods are only half compared to the deposit methods. All in all, even if the games collections aren't as diverse as other lotteries offer, the lottery donates its proceeds to the people of Pennsylvania. We don't often see things like that these days.
Last Updated September 2019