DraftKings Review 2019: Top Bonuses and Offers
DraftKings is a relatively new American fantasy sports bookmaker. They make their customers happy since 2012 by offering a variety of fantasy sports and a range of skill levels you can play on. If you are a fan of one of the sports, they provide, why not try and create your fantasy team? Let's see what they offer below.
Claim your DraftKings Welcome Bonus and check out the Other Offers available:
|DraftKings||Bonus & Offers 2020||DraftKings Promo Code 2020|
|Welcome Bonus - Sportsbook||Win Up to $200||GET DRAFTKINGS PROMO CODE|
|Entry to Daily Competitions||Get Up to $15 in Free Bets||GET DRAFTKINGS PROMO CODE|
|Refer a Friend||Get $20||GET DRAFTKINGS PROMO CODE|
Sports and Contests: Top Fantasy Sports Available
DraftKings is today’s leader when it comes to daily fantasy sports. They provide fantasy leagues in fourteen different sports. Here are the sports you can play:
- Fantasy Football
- Fantasy MMA
- Fantasy Golf
- Fantasy League of Legends
- Fantasy Basketball
- Fantasy Arena Football League
- Fantasy Baseball
- Fantasy Soccer
- Fantasy NASCAR
Once you choose your preferred sport, next you need to decide what type of contest you want to join. Each contest type has different rules. Each contest has a separate entry fee, the higher the charge, the bigger the prize pool. The prices can be as low as $1 or can go as high as $10,000. DraftKings offers ten types of contests:
- 50/50s & Double-Ups
- Satellites and Qualifiers (available for only a period)
- Casual Player
- Single Entry
- Free Rolls
- Player Leagues (unique private groups)
- Multipliers and Boosters
The DraftKings's Casino section isn't as extensive as other bookies, but it still has several popular games. They offer a few kinds of Table Games, a collection of 73 Slots Games and two types of Video Poker. Some of the table games have Live-Dealer tables:
- Ultimate Texas Hold’Em
- Three Card Poker
Limits and Odds: Enhancements and Boosts
DraftKings has a some might say “low” maximum deposit limit – only $2,000. And in some states, there are even laws that prohibit you from depositing more than a designated sum a month. The good thing is that there is no withdraw limit. You only have to fill out the withdraw form the website provides and wait for your payment to be verified and processed. DraftKings also has a betting limit. It is different for each game, so check it out before you play.
Each week the company puts up Odds Enhancements and Odds Boosts. These odds enhancements only apply to specific bets. You would have to make sure you have the right info before you miss out on an Odds Boost. You can also find Live-Odds on their website.
Available Promotions: Popular Offers
DraftKings has one of a kind welcome bonuses that are worth checking out:
- Their Welcome Bonus consists of a first deposit bonus of up to $500. To cash in on this bonus, you must deposit a minimum of $5 into your account. You need to complete a turnover requirement of 5x too. After that, you will receive a bonus, which is 20% of your first deposit. The bonus will be in the form of DK currency and can't be withdrawn to cash. The odds requirement for the turnover is –300 or longer. Also, you will receive a free a $10 ticket for the game Fantasy Kickoff Millionaire.
- They also have a deposit bonus for the Sportsbook. The reward for the first deposit is up to $500 and a risk-free bet of up to $200. The amount of the bonus is 50% of your first deposit, but you need to complete a turnover requirement of 25x. The odds requirement is –300 or longer, and the minimal first deposit is $5. The risk-free bet you will receive will expire in 30 days, so you have to be careful and use it before it expires.
- New Players to the Casion also get a welcome package. You get your Net Loss of up to $50 refunded. But only for the first day after the initial deposit. You have to physically be in New Jersey and be at least 21 years old.
Additional Features: Dedicated Live Streaming App
Exclusive Live streaming
The company has created an exclusive app – “DK Live” which gives you live-scores of all the games you wish to follow and statistical data for the players of your lineup. It is a proprietary app dedicated to DFS players and their needs. But if you don't want to download an app, you can still view the data on the live section of DraftKings's website. They even offer live commentary and news updates for several sports.
User-Friendly Mobile App
DraftKings has three types of mobile apps. All of them are available on Android and iOS. You can follow the links on their website and download the apps from there, so you don’t have to look for the right apps in the App Store or Google Play. The app is easy-to-navigate, and it's designed cleanly and professional. You can find all the information you are looking for on the first page after you sign in. When you click on the lobby, you can see all the times for contests available today in all the sports. The company has invested a lot in their mobile department, and it has paid off.
They also launched another app called DK Live. It gives you statistical profiles and live-scores across MLB, NBA, NFL, and more sports. If you are a dedicated DFS fan, you will be interested.
Our Conclusion: A Good Player for Fantasy Sports
DraftKings is the top host for Daily Fantasy Sports in the world. They have the most extensive collection of fantasy sports available on the market today. You can find anything from NFL and MBL to E-Sports and College Championships, and they don't stop there. They also have a Casino section which players who prefer these types of games can enjoy to play.
Their mobile applications have a bright design and everything you would need accessible in the main menu. They have also created a state-of-the-art app for live-scores and statistical information which every fan of DFS uses. It is the first app of its kind on the market.
Their bonuses are one-of-a-kind and attract new customers daily. Even their promotions for existing clients are unique and popular.
All in all, they are on top of the market in their category for a reason. We believe that with all the innovations they might plan to invest in they will stay there for a long time.
Last Updated September 2019